Astrid Castro Consulting offers in-depth, non-therapeutic, private meeting packages, about issues and challenges specific to your family.
- In-person (for families located in or around Portland, Oregon)
- Over the phone
- Facebook Video Chat
- Zoom Video Chat
Individual consultations with Astrid are not therapeutic services. However, these one-on-one sessions with Astrid offer:
- Empathetic, experience, and education based listening
- Time to talk about your family’s challenges and successes
- Individualized advice based on your family’s situation
- One-on-one time with a caring, knowledgeable, open-minded adoption professional
How does Individual Consultation work?
- 30 minute intake meeting
- Consultations are 60 minutes long
- After we complete your initial intake meeting, we will schedule your time to meet with Astrid for the rest of your consultations.
- Contact Astrid at: astrid@AstridCastroConsulting.com to schedule a meeting time
What is the cost?
Our consultations all come as packages. We offer a 30 minute initial intake meeting and a minimum of three consecutive consultations in each of our packages. The hourly fee break down is $75 per consultation hour (with an required $30 initial intake fee for new clients).
Current consultation packages are broken down into either places in the Adoption Constellation, or profession. We have then customized packages into life stages and needs and then each sub title is it’s own consultation package with three consultations each.
Contact astrid@AstridCastroConsulting for more information to our current consultation package list!