*Some of our events are not open to the public (ex. PTA events are limited to that schools families and teachers)
For more information on how to attend events that are not hyperlinked, please email Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14th: Alameda PTA: Race & Racism Workshop
- 26th: Adopting Trauma Informed Practice For Birth Professionals
- 27th: Oregon Humanities Conversation Project: Race & Adoption (Humanist of Greater PDX)
- Keep Checking in to see new opportunities here!!!
- 3rd: Transracial Adoption 3 Part Series~ 2 of 3 (Race & Racism: Talking With Children)
- 9th: Sweet Treats: Adult Adoptee Social Networking Event
- 19th: Conversation Project: Race & Adoption (Oregon Humanities & ORPARC)
- 22nd: Private Consultations to Workshop Families in Bellingham
- 23rd: Talking With Children About Adoption Workshop (Bellingham, WA.)
- 24th: Boys & Girls Aid, 4 hr. Workshop ~ (1 of 3) Building Blocks & Stages
- 9th: Kids Youth Activity Group Begins (6 weeks Series) REGISTER NOW to save a spot
- 24th: Boys & Girls Aid, 4 hr. Workshop ~ (2 of 3) Dialogues With Self & Family.